Runaway Train Treetop Cabin
All ABOARD! Run away from reality to our train themed, treetop cabin with treehouse views. This is our most remote cabin on the property with unique features that you can choo-choo choose to use! So grab your favorite hobby hobo and ride the rails to Hot Springs for a relaxing adventure. See it here....
Our favorite features include:
- A 15 foot "Fox Trot Train" -- it may be sidetracked in the Arkansas mountains but the conductor says its ready to blow smoke
- Our queen size passenger car bed so you can sleep soundly on the rails; complete with vintage wheels, railcar door headboard and track
- Train trestle cabinets with some of the prettiest volcanic granite we've found in our travels
- Walls of windows for unobstructed views of the Ouachita mountains
- A firelog burning fireplace so you don't have to burn a candle to stay warm
- Double burner gas range, microwave and charcoal grill for cookin chow
- Unlimited hot water in our custom concrete shower. It's fancier than Hotel de Gink!
- Standard Amenities and much more....
The Runaway Train Treetop Cabin is the perfect getaway for a couple. Most people need to use a ladder to access the main bed. An air mattress may be provided for a fee.
The cabin is accessed via a gravel drive that any vehicle can traverse if driven at a steady speed.
Well behaved animals are welcome for a fee. Please give us a call if you would like to bring your 4 legged friend.