Hot Springs is renowned for it's luxurious soaking waters...and now Fox Pass Cabins has it's own version!
Introducing the Magnesia Bathhouse Cabin! This cabin was designed for couples to enjoy a romantic bath in our outdoor bathhouse. But first, a little history! In 1832, the Federal Government took over four parcels of land to preserve 47 natural hot springs and their mineral waters on the lower slopes of Hot Springs Mountain. Several bathhouses have come and gone, but the current Quapaw Bathhouse was built on the sites of two earlier bathhouses, the Horseshoe and the MAGNESIA. We've named our cabin after this turn-of-the-century bathhouse. For a more detailed history on Hot Springs historic bathhouses, start reading here.
This small cabin is the perfect place for 2 adults to enjoy a soak any time of the year in our outdoor copper tub. While we DO NOT have access to the thermal waters of downtown hot springs, WE DO blend our own custom salts that mimic some of the natural minerals you find in these waters. See photos here....
Some of our favorite features include...
- A majestic 127 gallon copper bathtub -- This isn't your average clawfoot! Measuring 3' tall by 3' deep and 6' wide makes this perfect for a long soak with a partner
- A special blend of complimentary Fox Pass Cabins bath salts - made especially for the Magnesia
- Freshly laundered robes to make your trip to the tub more luxurious
- Electric fireplace in the bedroom to warm your toes
- High-pressure walk-in shower with endless hot water
- Double burner, microwave and charcoal grill for cookin'
- A fire pit and hammock to enjoy the outdoors
The Magnesia Bathhouse Cabin is the perfect getaway for a couple.
Please note, the sofa is antique and we would like to keep it beautiful for as long as possible. Please enjoy sitting on this sofa, but use the bed for sleeping. Alternatively, an air mattress may be provided for a fee.
Well behaved animals are welcome for a fee. Please give us a call if you would like to bring your 4 legged friend.