Fox Pass Cabins
Fox Pass Cabins on Fox Pass Cutoff in Hot Springs, Arkansas is home of the HOT SPRANG’S HILLBILLY HILTIN and many more beautiful, themed cabins including a tipi and covered wagon.
When you stay at FOX PASS CABINS, you get to experience life’s moments back in time!
Some of our Favorite Features:
- Sleep in the BED of an old ’64 Chevy Pickup at the Hillbilly Hiltin.
- An Old-Fashioned High Tank Toilet, just like the Thomas Crapper! (Hillbilly Hiltin)
- A Big Ole Horse Trough Bathtub (Hillbilly Hiltin) or a Natural Setting Walk-in Shower (Dock Holiday) With Well Drilled Arkansas Mineral Water
- Cave like Bathrooms in the Ol’ Kemp Cabin!
- Come meet "Yukon"... The Big Bull Moose at The Cozy Moose! And watch out for BEAR!
- Therapeutic Hot Tub surrounded by Arkansas boulders in a beautiful natural and Private setting at all of our Cabins, Tipi and Covered Wagon!
- A Big Ole Hardwood Tree soaring to the 20’ Ceilings; Even a few squirrels in the tree! (Hillbilly Hiltin)
- Big Pirate sized Dock with Sitting Area, Hammocks, Grill, Firepit and Hot Tub at the Dock Holiday!
- A Grand Lodge Sioux Tipi in a life-like setting… Even Indian Paint Horses on site! Great for photo shoots!
- Arrowhead Digging at the Tipi and Covered Wagon ONLY (with reservation)
- See AMENITIES PAGE for MORE.......listed amenities for each unit. Not all are applicable for each cabin/tip/covered wagon.
- All of Cabins and Units are Custom Build with Quality Materials and Craftsmanship, placed in Beautiful Settings!
Fox Pass Cabins brings to you... our very own French Chef: Le-Adeline. She and her team of feather-falootin gals bring to you the best dern "des oeufs" in Arkansas! *cabins only.. (Chicken is for advertising purposes only)Learn More
A Message from Ma & Pa
We at Fox Pass Cabins want to welcome you to our CABINS, TIPI & COVERED WAGON... We hope you enjoy your time here and all that Hot Springs, Arkansas has to offer. So listen up here!Learn More
How About something so Special, so Romanticized and so Luxurized….. it’ll make ye wanna “Moon Yer Honey!” (Ma has several specials to choose from)